VitalOxide Hospital Grade Sanitizer

Vital Oxide is an EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and super effective odor eliminator. Ready to use, no mixing required, just spray, wipe, or fog right from the bottle. Non-irritating to the skin, and non-corrosive to treated articles. Vital Oxide food contact surface sanitizer is certified by NSF International – The Public Health and Safety Company (No Rinse Required), and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including e Coli, Salmonella and Listeria in less than 60 seconds.

Removing mold and bacteria can involve strong chemicals that may trigger health problems, like chlorine bleach products that produce trihalomethanes (THM) and haloacetic acids (HAAS) which are linked to cancer. Now there’s an ecologically sound alternativeVital Oxide is colorless, odorless – so mild and you can wash your hands in it, will not harm hard or soft surfaces, or colorfast fabrics.  Use it on shower curtains, under sinks, in basements and crawl spaces – anywhere mold and bacteria are found.


Proven effective against Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Norovirus, Legionella pneumophilia,E. coli and the H1N1 virus (Swine Flu) in testing conducted by certified independent laboratories under GLP conditions submitted to the USEPA. Vital Oxide is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial that performs against a wide variety of bacteria, yeasts, viruses, fungi, spores, molds, mildews, and other microbes. It is effective at low concentrations, over a wide pH range.

Vital Oxide is shelf stable, and Ready To Use. No mixing required. Spray, wipe, or fog right from the bottle for hospital grade disinfection. For economy, Vital Oxide can also be diluted, and still perform quickly to reduce household bacteria on food contact surfaces by 99.999% in under 30 seconds – used on your cutting board with no rinse required.

Vital Oxide is stabilized to retain over 98% of its strength for over one year under normal storage conditions. At the same time the stabilization is controlled to allow a rapid equilibrium between the “stabilized” and “free” chlorine dioxide. This means that the Vital Oxide total 2,000-ppm Chlorine Dioxide is available almost instantly as needed to destroy harmful microbial substances, and whatever is not used will be available in reserve for long-term residual activity.

Vital Oxide includes components that dramatically decrease the size of it’s particles. This increases the ability of the active solution to spread on and to penetrate both hard and porous surfaces. This also makes it effective against airborne pathogens by reducing droplet size from sprayers and foggers.